Saturday, December 1, 2012

Fall in the NW

My Pumpkin this year!
Fall here is one of my favorite times of year.  The grass becomes neon green, and the trees are aglow in reds, oranges, and yellows.  The weather gets a little damp and chilly, just enough to make it feel right to stay inside and have a fire.  This year we welcomed the season with a Halloween party, complete with a photo booth made by Ben and some yummy treats made by me!


Mummy Dogs
Spider Cookies



Witches Punch

Dead, by Dexter














Our costumes were a hit this year.  Dexter is our favorite show, so we thought, why wouldn't we dress up to honor the show.  Ben had his Dexter outfit complete with the apron and gloves.  I was wrapped in a dress, a shower curtain, and several layers of saran wrap.  

Dexter & his prey



One nice fall day I went on a walk in Lincoln Park with my friend Carly.   We found a sweet park where we enjoyed the swings :)





These are some instagrams from our pleasant walk by the water and through the trees































1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun party! Also love the autumn trees - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete