Thursday, April 24, 2014

Two months!!

My baby is two months old today! Wow time flies! It's funny how quickly your brain forgets the labor and delivery. I can't even remember specifics about the pain. The human body is remarkable. Anyway, Anora is just as beautiful as the day she was born. She's starting to fill out in her cheeks and growing longer. This week will probably be the last week I can squeeze her into her newborn cloths. This is a sad milestone for mama. She smiles, laughs and makes noises these days. I think her voice is lovely. The last two nights she slept for 7 hours!! Hope this can continue. She has lots of friends already and stared at the other little baby boy at PEPS last night. She's a happy baby more often then not and her papa and I think everything she does is the cutest!! Love this baby :)



1 comment:

  1. she is adorable!!!! I can't believe two months have gone by already!

    ReplyDelete