Thursday, May 1, 2014

Ouch!

Anora got her 2 month vaccines today. Hardest day of being a mommy. She cried so hard when they pricked her poor baby legs three times. They also had to give her an oral medication which she sputtered and choked through. I nursed her after and she was fine. Since then she has been very sleepy and when she does wake up cranky. This afternoon I was holding her as she slept and she randomly threw up - a lot - an hour and a half after she had last eaten. Good thing I was with my new mommy friends who sympathized and told me puking was normal.

Alas, we still enjoyed our record setting Seattle day! It was 86 degrees, sunny, and beautiful! Mt Rainier was out in full force! We picnicked in the shade, lounged, and went on on nice walk (with 5 other mommies and babies)! We were quite the spectacle! Anora has more friends here then I do ;)

Sun bathing

BFFs

Her stats : 10 lbs 12 oz (29%)/ 23 inches long (67%) / 15" head circumference (42%)
All of Anora's PEPS buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment