Saturday, November 1, 2014

First teeth!

Anora cut her first two bottom teeth in the same day, Oct. 30th 2014.  She had been out of sorts - not sleeping or eating well, feverish, and generally fussy - for about a week.  Now we know why!  She is seemingly back to her old self again. The two teeth are still hard to see, but they are there!  I can feel them.  I was at a fundraising breakfast that morning, and when I came home, my nanny shared the news.  It feels like such a huge milestone.  Like she's really growing up.  I do love her gummy smile, but I will also love her toothy smile :)  

 Along with her teeth she is about to reach another milestone...she is just days away from full on crawling.  She can do it a little bit, but then gets nervous about balance and sits down.  Any day!


No comments:

Post a Comment