Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Top Tooth, almost ready to munch on Christmas cookies!

Anora has been hard core teething for the past several weeks.  We can see lots of bumps where her teeth will be popping through.  Just a couple days ago (12/15/14) her top right tooth came barreling through and is totally visible!  Her smile is completely adorable with these mini teeth.  She is starting to look more and more like a little girl and less like a baby - Wahh! :(

She is going through a bit of a stranger danger phase and is a bit clingy to mom and dad.  This can be hard for me during the day when I'm working because she will cry for me if she hears my voice.  If I go down and pick her up she immediately stops crying and is ready to play. Then the instant I even consider going back upstairs, her sixth sense kicks in and she climbs all over me to stay.  Mostly I love it, but it's challenging when I have a lot to do.

We are so excited to celebrate Christmas with Anora this year.  She really loves her plush nativity scene from Gammy and discovering the tree.  More than anything she wants to plug and unplug the Christmas lights. She did help us set up the tree and waved at the new decorations as she noticed them.










No comments:

Post a Comment