Thursday, June 23, 2016

Baby Boy Bump Shots

Well - I have been pretty bad about taking and posting pictures of my baby bump this time around.  So, I thought I would post a few of the last several weeks.  I'm now in my third trimester - hurray!  Things are progressing smoothly.  My energy has been low throughout this time around, so working out has been nearly non existent, so that's been a bummer, but all in all I've been feeling pretty good.  But I am getting anxious to meet this babe. 

So here I am in week 29 counting down the weeks until I get to meet this sweet boy. 

23 Weeks



As an aside, I started the Specific Carbohydrate Diet about 3 months ago now to see if it can help my gut.  It's a diet geared towards those with autoimmune disease.  My hope is that I can someday get off my Crohn's meds.  It is a very strict diet to follow - no added sugars, no grains, no preservatives - almost no convenience foods are not allowed.  One of the few things I can buy pre-packaged is a Lara bar!  Needless to say, I've been eating a lot of nourishing foods, so I'm happy about that, and my sweets addiction is more under control (yay!).  Those my chocolate cravings still sneak up on me.  Hoping I can incorporate it back into my diet at some point - hehe.  For now, I rely more on fruits to fill that desire.  Anyhow, I hope this diet is benefiting baby too.  Lots of nutrient dense foods for him to eat as well :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment