Thursday, November 5, 2009

I got a Job!



I just wanted to let everyone know that yours truly

NOW HAS A JOB!!!!!!!

After 8 months of searching tirelessly for employment, I finally found something. I now work in Technical Services at Nintendo troubleshooting, fixing and building Nintendo Wii's and DS's. Never could I have imagined as a kid that I would be working for Nintendo. This is a company that has seen me through some rough times in my life. It has always been there for me in times of need and has once again came through on a rainy day (no pun intended). It's not a permanent job by any means, but it's a foot in the door and an income in the mean time. Plus I get some pretty good discounts on Nintendo products ;)

So to everyone that has been worrying, you can rest easier now knowing I'll be the one fixing your Wii instead of some yahoo. Oh, and you can also stop worrying about me not finding employment too.

3 comments:

  1. Braeden says, "Ben is awesome, just awesome!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ben! We are so happy for you and hope that you are enjoying your new job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Congrats on your jobby job!

    jess and kevin

    ReplyDelete