Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pictures & Video Time!

So i've been spending a lot of time lately working on pictures and videos. I recently got a new video editing program so I have been spending a lot of time teaching myself how to use it. My first project with it is of some sweet Wheelin' action that we did with my friend Andy when Jamie was out here. You might remember part one from before [See Offroadin']. This time we went out with a bunch of people who also had Toyota 4Runners. We went pretty extreme up the mountain side and actually found ourselves sliding backwards on ice at one point. Luckily we made out out by deflating tires and shoveling for traction. Still a little scary though knowing that we were pretty close to the cliff edge. Since this is my first time using the video editing program, it is a little more experimental and is about 7mins long. Though it's still entertaining none the less. Watch in HD & fullscreen for the full experience.



I also have a bunch of pictures from the trip:















Here are some pictures that I have taken recently. The last two mountain shots were actually taken from our Bedroom window. What a wonderful view we have!









Thoughts comment and suggestions are always appreciated! Thanks for stopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment